now who is gonna win american idol? here comes the PRESSURE!

Waiting for a name from Joycin. Speek made this

Waiting for a name from Joycin. Speek made this

final contest for favorite pet!

GUESS WHAT"?

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE LADY MARYANN WON THE RALLY FOR THE BEST B-DAY CARD BUT MY FRIEND SPOIL PINK HER B-DAY CARD WAS GREAT 2 BUT I FORGOT TO PUT IT ON MY SITE SO LETS ALL GIVE HER A ROUND OF APLAUS! YAY!

stingray

What do u think my real name is?

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

my new changes

hey peeps! if u want a job on my blog, comment on this or find me on rate my penguin as joycinrox! u guys can make poems ad liks or make a shoutout box! thanx!

6 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey, sure I'd like a job. If you need some help getting authors for your blog email me at gamegirltaylor@gmail.com. I can reply you the steps on how to invite people for authors-I just found out how yesterday. So I don't know how they will accept it. Well anyhow, thanks and I hope you got my B-Day card I sent but you never posted it :'( Well, gonna work on my blog and goodluck with yours! C'ya! ;)

Taylor said...

I'd like to advertise your blog onto my blog. Although we will need to see each other on CP so you can help me choose what to put in the AD. Plus, my blog is spoilpinkwildfun.blogspot.com. I will be avalible tonight til about 8:00 - 9:00 CPST. Those times are when I think I'll be going to bed - I'm always (except on weekends) in bed by 9:00 CPST. Well, good luck on your blog! ;)

Taylor said...

Oh, and I can add a shoutbox cooler than your brother's. To make the background your penguin, again we will need to meet on CP.

Taylor said...

I'm giving tours at the Ski Lodge on Walrus

Taylor said...

I made an AD for your blog on mine. Is there a job open for Advice Column? And I can put a cooler-than-your-brother's chat box on your blog if you want me to. Btw, do you know what non-human goes on the computer? :/

Nina said...

u know what u can do watever u want on my blog as long as u wish!yes u can add a shoutout box! i need one. oh and btw we dont need to meet on cp i can trust u!

club peng gang news!


Click the top half for widget deatils
Click the bottom half for the newspaper SWF

do u like my new blog?