now who is gonna win american idol? here comes the PRESSURE!

Waiting for a name from Joycin. Speek made this

Waiting for a name from Joycin. Speek made this

final contest for favorite pet!

GUESS WHAT"?

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE LADY MARYANN WON THE RALLY FOR THE BEST B-DAY CARD BUT MY FRIEND SPOIL PINK HER B-DAY CARD WAS GREAT 2 BUT I FORGOT TO PUT IT ON MY SITE SO LETS ALL GIVE HER A ROUND OF APLAUS! YAY!

stingray

What do u think my real name is?

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

b-day card

u guys haven't been very nice u guys gave speek b-day cards when it was only his penguins b-day itz my real b-day and i only got 4 or 5 b-day cards. that made me very upset. i guess u guys mostly care about my brother or his penguin more than me only
nina or joycin
. if u need to possibly care then either PM me or comment on this i hope u guys will be nicer to me and think about wat u did to a poor little 11 year old girl. Thank - You or not for NO B-DAY CARDS!!!!!!!!!! u shall all be ashamed especially my bffs or bfs like
jimy0123 rocketnuma haruna/jaruna and more
!

3 comments:

Connor DeBlieck said...

go to http://www.pochoma123.blogspot.com/

jaruna said...

I'm sorry i was gonna send u one it was gonna b so awsome!!! but i ran out of time cuz i had school and sports...I'm sorrt i'll send it to u as soon as i get done with it k?

Taylor said...

I sent you one! I PMed it to you. It was the pizza one. I'm gona make sure it was sent to you right now!

club peng gang news!


Click the top half for widget deatils
Click the bottom half for the newspaper SWF

do u like my new blog?