now who is gonna win american idol? here comes the PRESSURE!

Waiting for a name from Joycin. Speek made this

Waiting for a name from Joycin. Speek made this

final contest for favorite pet!

GUESS WHAT"?

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE LADY MARYANN WON THE RALLY FOR THE BEST B-DAY CARD BUT MY FRIEND SPOIL PINK HER B-DAY CARD WAS GREAT 2 BUT I FORGOT TO PUT IT ON MY SITE SO LETS ALL GIVE HER A ROUND OF APLAUS! YAY!

stingray

What do u think my real name is?

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

POCHAMA
JIMY 0123

3 comments:

Ps4601 said...

Hey did you know that rate my penguin is owned by a penguin named mimo777.Go to clubpenguingang and u will see cheats and parties galore

Pochoma123 said...

Thanks for putting my penguin on your site! You rock!

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

hey cool whats up im your freind in club penguin

you have pic of me cool

hey if you want i will work at your wep-site; if not thats cool

club peng gang news!


Click the top half for widget deatils
Click the bottom half for the newspaper SWF

do u like my new blog?